Buying Hours: 11AM – 6PM Daily
Recycling your clothing is a great way to make some extra money and give your old clothes a new life! Buyers are available daily from 11AM-6PM to talk to you and take a look at items you would like to sell or trade. We’re located in Seattle’s u-District on the corner of University Way and 47th Ave at 4560 University Way NE. We’re easy to access via bus and paid parking is available right next to the store.
How to Sell With Us:
– Make an appointment by calling us during store hours 11AM-8PM (7PM on Sundays) at 206-545-4044. One of our buyers will be happy to discuss with you our current inventory needs and payment details.
– You are welcome to drop in, but appointments are encouraged and guarantee your items will be seen. If you drop-in you must arrive between 11AM-6PM and you cannot bring more than one bag of clothing. If we already have a full schedule or have reached our buying limit for the day we will not be able to take drop-ins.
Rules For Sellers:
– Clothes must be clean and all items must be in sanitary condition. We reserve the right to refuse to look at your items if they aren’t clean.
– You must be over 18 and have a valid, current government issued I.D. (Passports are OK.). If you are under 18 bring a parent or guardian with their I.D.
– You can only sell to our company ONCE per day.
– We will refuse service and ban you from selling with us if you are threatening, disrespectful, or challenging. Please remain professional.
What We Buy:
We have specially trained buyers on staff to take a look at your vintage (and vintage inspired) clothing and accessories every day from 11AM to 6PM. We pay 30% in cash OR 50% in store credit of the estimated retail store price.
We buy men’s and women’s clothing, shoes, bags, jewellery, hats, and accessories. We do not buy children’s clothing, housewares, or furniture, and accept a limited amount of vintage collectables.
Vintage is technically 20 years or older, but we generally buy from the 1920s-early 2000s. If you’re unsure of the era but your items are clean and in good condition we would be happy to look at them. A good rule of thumb is that if modern items are from retail stores like Forever21, H&M, Target, etc, we won’t accept them. We will look at modern items by designer labels or well made vintage inspired items.
We buy according to season. Fall/Winter items from around August-January. Spring/Summer from around February-July. We buy costume items for Halloween all year, but only vintage pieces.
If you have questions about what the store is looking for, please feel free to call and ask. We do not quote prices over the phone or via a picture. Items must be brought into the store before a quote is given.
We suspend buying every year from October 15th-November 1st because of Halloween.